These are some good recipes I've found through various sources. I am not a chef or food critic,
just a Mom who enjoys finding delicious recipes - so here they are.

And yes, just in case you wondered - any pictures you see here have been taken by my awesomely talented husband!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Six-Can Slow Cooked Chili

I found this when looking for crockpot recipes to try - it is excellent and super easy. This goes great with cornbread!

1/4 cup cornmeal
1 tsp paprika
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (we liked honey bbq sauce)
28 oz petite diced tomatoes w/juice
2 cans chili without beans; 15oz ea
15 1/2 oz can pinto or kidney beans w/juice
15 oz can spicy chili beans w/juice
1 can condensed french onion soup

1. In 3-1/2 to 4 qt crockpot, combine all ingredients; mix well.

2. Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 or until thoroughly heated. Or cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.

Servings: 8


I found this recipe at www.culinarycafe.com

No comments: