These are some good recipes I've found through various sources. I am not a chef or food critic,
just a Mom who enjoys finding delicious recipes - so here they are.

And yes, just in case you wondered - any pictures you see here have been taken by my awesomely talented husband!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Taco Soup


Don't let the long list of ingredients fool you - this is quick and easy and very good!

1 ½ lbs ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic, minced
2 cans kidney beans
1 can vegetable soup, condensed
1 can tomato soup, condensed
2 soup cans water
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 can green chilies, chopped
1 Tbs sugar
16 oz salsa
1 tsp chili powder
3 tsp taco seasoning mix

1. Brown Ground Beef and drain off fat. Add all other ingredients and simmer for ½-1 hour. Serve over tortilla chips; add cheese and sour cream if desired.

Servings: 8

I got this recipe from my Mom.

1 comment:

Rachel Brown said...

You served this at my bridal shower, if i remember correctly. it has been one of our favorites too. My kids don't do spicy, but they love this soup.