These are some good recipes I've found through various sources. I am not a chef or food critic,
just a Mom who enjoys finding delicious recipes - so here they are.

And yes, just in case you wondered - any pictures you see here have been taken by my awesomely talented husband!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chicken and Stuffing

This was a favorite for me growing up - in fact, it still is!

4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cooked and pulled apart
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
½ cup milk
½ cup chicken broth
1 package stuffing mix
1 cup chicken broth
8 Tbs margarine, melted

1. Cook chicken, pull apart and line bottom of 9x13 pan.

2. Combine soup, milk, and broth and pour mixture over chicken.

3. Combine stuffing mix, broth and melted margarine and then sprinkle over chicken.

4. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes.

Servings: 6


I got this recipe from my Mom.

No comments: