These are some good recipes I've found through various sources. I am not a chef or food critic,
just a Mom who enjoys finding delicious recipes - so here they are.

And yes, just in case you wondered - any pictures you see here have been taken by my awesomely talented husband!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Swiss Chicken

Anytime I serve this, I get asked for the recipe. It is so delicious! The french bread on the top was the suggestion of a friend - the original recipe used packaged stuffing.

5 Chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
2 cans Cream of Chicken condensed soup
½ cup Water
6 slices Swiss Cheese
½ loaf French bread
4 Tbs Margarine

1. Place uncooked chicken breasts in 9x13 pan. Arrange swiss cheese slices on top of each breast. Mix soup with water and then pour soup mixture over top of chicken.

2. Cut French bread into cubes, toss with melted margarine and then sprinkle on top of chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.

I got this recipe from a college roommate (Traci).

No comments: